The school expects student’s dress and grooming to reflect high standards of personal conduct so that their attire promotes a safe and positive atmosphere within the school. Parents/Guardians are requested to assume responsibility and co-operate with the school authorities in order to ensure that the students adhere to the school’s specific dress code.
Specification related to hair
Any form of jewelry like chains, rings, nose pins etc. is not allowed in the school. However girls are permitted to wear a set of small stud, only in the ear lobe, for the loss of which school is not responsible.
- Wrist watch is not allowed up to class X. However, it is permitted for class X students only during examination.
Applying henna, streaking/coloring hair, applying nail polish or keeping long nails, tattooing and applying gel is strongly prohibited as it steals the educative atmosphere from the class room and school campus.
- Use of Motor Cycles/Scooters/Cars and exchange of gifts is strictly prohibited.
For Girls :
- Girls can either have their hair cut very short in which case they have to wear a sky blue band.
- Hair till the nape of the neck must be secured away from the face with a sky blue stretch band.
- In case the hair length falls below the shoulders level it must be braided into two plants and folded in double.
- Girls should use only prescribed sky blue ribbon.
For Boys :