ADMISSIONS AND WITHDRAWALS OF PUPILS
- The Principal reserves the right to accept or refuse any child who seeks admission to this school.
- No pupil will be admitted to this school unless her parent or Guardian submits a Transfer Certificate from the school last attended by the pupils duly countersigned by the education authorities of the concerned state/board for classes I to XIl. Those taking admission in class IX must submit the third language clearance certificate from the previous school and the registration card of CBSE at the time of admission.
- . At the time of the Registration of the pupil, the parent is required to submit at the school office an ATTESTED Photo Copy of the child’s birth Certificate from the Registrar of Births, death s municipal corporation for classes LKG & UKG. The date of birth, certified to be correct at the time of admission will not be altered at any account.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their ward must notify the Principal in writing, of their intention at least one month prior to the withdrawal of the pupil or fee for one month will have to be paid in lieu of the notice. Those who are leaving after the academic session should inform in the month of February or fee for the first quarter will have to be paid for Transfer certificate ₹ 100/- will be charged .
- Admission to other Classes (I - IX) will be done only if there are vacancies. Admission to Class XI will be based on merit, overall performance of the student in academics, Co-Curricular activities and the general conduct of the child.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss those pupils from the school whose conduct is harmful to others. Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authority, any objectionable activity inside or outside the school premises, rude, disorderly behavior, bullying, indulging in any violence during school hours or willful damage to school property, or repeated breaking of pupils' code of conduct, is sufficient reason for immediate suspension. Repetition of the same will lead to dismissal with intimation to the parents.
- If a student remains absent from the school for more than six consecutive days without prior sanction of leave or any written information, it is tantamount to voluntary withdrawal of the pupil by the parent and in such a case her name will be automatically struck off from the attendance register. In case you wish her to re-join, it will be granted on written assurance that the same will not be repeated. An application with an explanatory reason of absence along with the receipt of the deposit of a fine of ₹ 2000/- is a pre-requisite for re-joining within a month from the date of absence.