AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL
As a CFMSS educational institution , the school regards education as an integral formation of the human person for the fulfillment of her / his individual and social responsibilities. Hence special efforts are being made to help the students
- To become mature , spiritually oriented women of character.
- To value and judiciously use their freedom.
- To be clear and firm on principles and courageous in action.
- To make the right choices & the right decisions when faced with conflicting situations
- To be selfless and compassionate in the service of their fellow human being specially of the Economically Disadvantaged Group and to become agents of needed social transformation.
- To inculcate the values of kingdom, respect for life and love for nature by caring for the earth and environment.
- To promote Indian heritage and culture.
- To contribute to the building up of integrated and loving families.
- To analyze the impact of media and globalization on the society, family and the youth
- To foster respect for other religions.
- To encourage participation and team spirit.
- To achieve academic excellence .
- To help them to acquire the right scientific temperament and competency, enabling them to respond to the needs and challenges of the modern world.
- To build awareness of the present day social condition and to challenge them to play positive and creative role in the building of the nation.
In all of these, we are conscious of being rooted in our culture and in preserving and passing on this rich legacy, particularly at a time when it is assailed by contrary influences .We also strive to make our schools models of inter –religious harmony, place and demonstrate that it is possible to live as brothers and sisters, to value differences and to have concern for all.
This vision and principles give our educational institutions a specific character and set before the staff, students and parents high ideals of humanism and service towards which they are invited continually to strive.